Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 4 - Drug Test

Wow, only a few days and already I'm starting to forget the few interesting "blog-worthy" things that come up during the day. It would probably make sense to write them down as they come up.

Today was just another day. Ate three meals, drew some equipment, had meetings, a briefing, and did some work. It's like the days flash by and wham, it's time to to go to sleep. It feels like long days, because it is. About 14 hour days to be exact.

We did have a drug test this morning. Nothing unusual there. Drug tests are a pretty regular part of life in the morning. It's just always tough to get the timing right in the morning.

I usually drink a lot of water right before bed, but not last night. I didn't want to have to go in the middle of the night, and I didn't want to feel like I was going to explode in the morning.

Of course about an hour before wakeup I had to go. I decided I would see if I could tough it out until the test.

I wake up at 0500 and I have to go bad. There was no way that I was going totable to make it another hour until the test.

Anyways, I ended up going to the bathroom and after getting to the drug test site and drinking 3 cups of coffee was able to go.

Definitely not the most fun way to start the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment