Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 10 - Shuffe Play

I've already discussed the joy of iPods, but man, it's amazing how much music can invoke emotions.

For some reason tonight my random play on the iPod has been all over some great songs that I haven't listened to in ages. It even played my weddings first dance song. Seriously, what is the chances that it plays on a night when I'm really missing her? Well, I have 3,618 songs on my iPod, so any given time it has a one on 3,618 chance of playing, or like .02% of playing if my math is correct.

I need to work on getting some pictures on here. I am debating about putting a picture of Sam on here. Sam is what I've name my smallpox site. The thing is big and nasty, and probably not a good first picture to put on, so I'll probably hold off for now.

My appetite has been in the dumps lately, I just haven't been able to eat big meals. I have been trying to snack throughout the day to compensate for the smaller meals. What's strange is that I'm not even hungry after I work out, when I'm usually famished by the end.

I'm also mad at the USPS. My wife mailed out a few things to me last Thursday, and it was supposed to be a one day delivery and it hasn't arrived. No wonder why they are going out of business.

The weather is starting to get hot. It was well into the 90's today. We haven't had any noticeable rain in ages. It look likes we'll get a break in the temperature in a few days, you know, now that it's September tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! This post is sweet. And I hope by missing "her" you are referring to me. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete