Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 14.5 - More Pictures

Ok, here is another mid-day post.  Going to post some pictures.

One of the best things about the mobilization center is that the laundry service is pretty nice.  They take laundry twice a week and return it to you in about 24 hours.  Everything is nice and folded.  They even mate your socks, although they don't fold the socks, just stack and do a single fold over.  The book thing to the left is my "green back book".  I rotate through a number of different patches on the book. Right now I have my "Zombie Hunter" patch as well as my Gadsden Flag patch with "Don't Tread on Me" and "Liberty or Death" on it.  Tomorrow it may be something totally different.


This is my little area in the barracks.  No one is in my top bunk, so that's nice.

Our barracks is divided into four quadrants with beds and there is a shared bathroom in the center, this is the headquarters quadrant where I am located.

The sinks in the bathroom, pretty self explanatory.

In this picture the guy who is sitting on the green tote had his chair break. The gentleman in front of the patriotic chair is attempting a repair consisting of 90mph tape (basically duct tape on steroids.




No comments:

Post a Comment