Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 17 - Nada

I'm beat today. We didn't do anything crazy, but I'm tired. I wonder if the piles of crappy food is starting to snowball or something... Breakfast was bleh today, I didn't each much of anything. I think that I may start eating cereal.

Since breakfast was bad, I decided that I wanted something better for lunch, so I ordered Chinese to be delivered. The food took forever to get delivered and when it finally showed up, I was disappointed. First, the place charged me the dinner price for a lunch. Secondly the food was extremely crappy.

For dinner I hardly ate, just a little bit of some pork thing they had.

I'm a little hungry now, and it's not as if I can just up and go to the fridge and get something to eat. Hopefully breakfast is good in the morning because I'm starving.

The barracks are also freezing. I think that the air is still cranked up in here and it's pretty cool out tonight.

This is short, but I'm tired and this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment